The Academy Awards is always electrifying for moviegoers, from the ooh-la-la moments on the red carpet to the heart-warming and hilarious acceptance speeches. This year, why not add a little heat to the award show by playing a drinking game?
Take A Sip…
- Every time La-La Land wins an award.
- Every time Chrissy Teigen does a meme-worthy face.
- Every time anyone cries during an acceptance speech.
- Every time an award recipient gets cut off during their acceptance speech.
- Every time Oscar host, Jimmy Kimmel, laughs at his own joke.
- Every time there’s an awkward silence due to a bad joke.
- Every time there’s a terrible music number.
- Every time that the producers shows the ex (husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend) of the award recipient.
- Every time there’s a thinly veiled attack on Trump.
Take A Shot…
- Every time a celebrity decides to curse.
- Every time Jimmy Kimmel does a Matt Damon joke.
- Every time the Oscar producers think it’s time for a Jack Nicholson close-up.
- Every time a member of the audience cries during one of the acceptance speeches.
- Any time a presenter does a Travolta and butchers a recipient’s name.
- If an award recipient makes an old dad joke about their kids who should be sleeping.
- If the winner of Best Makeup and Hairstyling gets to finish their speech.
- Every time there’s an outright attack on Trump.
Finish your drink…
- If there’s a wardrobe malfunction (looking at you, Emma Stone!)
- If La-La Land doesn’t win a single event (it has 14 nominations)
- If there’s an unexpected kiss.
- If Suicide Squad wins an Oscar.